Friday 28 June 2013

so, the figures finally arrived, I will paint some up and put on the blog over the next few days - received the 'greens' back, now will change some of the poses to make into command. This will mean that people can use the figures in units, also, the next 'batch' of figures will be to turn the Guard with bearskins into Guard with bonnet de police and the Turcos into Zouaves, this should then give a good cross section of figures for people.
After Colours - September - we will look into the Prussians, will start with a couple of different poses and command for Prussia and Her allies. Quite an exciting time really:)

1 comment:

  1. I just tried to order some of the existing line totaling 65 GBP. The shipping cost to 'the rest of the world' was 290 GBP. Naturally I cancelled the order. I live in the USA BTW, which was not an option.
    Lastly, when I tried the 'contact us' button to ask about the freight charges, it didn't work. My email is gdrover65@gmail.com
    Cheers,
    Glenn

    ReplyDelete